Digital version of "Watnall Hall & the Rolleston Family" by RA Horton 2000

For the first time in 20 years, this is an online version of Tony Horton's excellent book on Watnall Hall and the Rolleston family. It was the inspiration for this blog and answered many of my early questions about the hall and its history. 
You can search through the text inside the book by opening it to full screen using the button in the top right corner, then using the Find option in the menu bar at the top.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. 
Thanks to Tony for the time taken to do it and his permission for me to use it...


























Sources and permission - Watnall Hall and the Rolleston Family by RA Horton; Nuthall Local History Society "You recently sent an email to the Society regarding contacting RA Horton over his book on Watnall Hall. The Tony you mention is in fact the R A Horton who wrote the publication. I have been in contact with him this morning and he is very happy for me to let you know that you can use any extracts from the book if required. In think, from his comments, that he is very pleased that it is of use to you. I’ve agreed with him that should you need any other information please let me know as I am in fairly regular contact with him."

Comments